1. Cashmere socks / tights: they may be a pain to wash but cotton pails in comparison to what can only be described as walking on clouds.
2. Velvetine dressing gown: preferably red or mauve and ideally with a silk lapel. Add a touch of class to crumbs of toast and spilt tea.
3. Oversized men’s shirts: hides a manner of sins and you can still answer your door.
4. Avoid off-white: its either crisp white or proper colour. There is no room for eggshell or mocha.
5. Loungewear is best enjoyed with clean hair, exfoliated skin and freshly painted nails. Lounging is no excuse for laziness.
3/4: No Jack Wills should ever be tolerated. It ticks most of our loungewear boxes but we cant quite stomach the price tag, its message or most of its clients.
AMS and LND