1. Julianne Moore as Ariel: the colour, the longing, the busyness – what is there not to love?
2. Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella: a classic image perfectly executed.
3. Tina Fey as Tinkerbell: who better to capture Tinkerbell’s exhaustion, underappreciated toil and ‘always the bridesmaid’ complex.
4. Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens as Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip: [insert over zealous drooling over Zac Efron] and Vanessa looks alright too.
5. Drew Barrymore as Belle: I would have preferred a still from the ‘Bonjour’ scene, but nevertheless this image does perfect justice to my favourite Disney feature film.
3/4 LND and B as Troy and Gabriella: Annie was overwhelmed to work with such professionals after the whole ‘Queen’ business. [clothes: models own]