1. Lucas Bond: A quaint little bits and bobs store. If you need a chandelier or a retro door stop this should be your first port of call. One day I will be able to afford something from here.
2. Tacuba: mean cocktails and friendly staff.
3. Cattle Grid: This lovely steak joint makes my list for reasons more than just that I work here. It is affordable, relaxed and has amazingly good looking staff.
4. Postmark: The paperchase of the South.
5. Balham Bou: Featured on Mary Queen of Shops dont you know. Such a shame that boutiques and my lack of funds dont mix.
3/4: The tube: the gateway to places much more exciting than Balham.