1. Molton Brown shower gel: If I close my eyes I can almost believe that I am in an expensive hotel somewhere.
2. A new glossy magazine: whether it is a weekly Heat or a bi-yearly Love magazine, there is something almost religious about sitting down with a cup of tea and a shiny new publication.
3. Cashmere jumpers: like wearing a hug.
4. M&S Avocados: cue backing music and seductive voice …they aren’t just any avocados. Too true.
5. Freshly laundered bed sheets: it only lasts for one night, but boy do you sleep well enveloped in freshness.
3/4. Having the time to write a blog: creative outlets are hard to come by in the world of the law.