1. I stayed at the Dorchestor last night. Gorgeous, English LUXURY. Wait – it gets stranger.
2. My boyfriend bought a tie and shirt a la Chuck Bass. Dreams do come true.
3. At 6.30pm we went to Kensington Palace to my Aunts 50th and Cousin’s 21st joint birthday party.
4. After a champagne reception, beautiful food and an awful speech, ELTON JOHN appears and performs for an hour.Classics role out with some mean, mean piano playing. There was only 50 of us in the audience and he was less than 30 yards from me. When ‘Crocodile Rock’ came on my mum and me jived and when a Lion King medley came on – yes that’s right, – i cuddled up with bf. AAAAAAmazing.
5. Danced the night away drinking cocktails in a bar that had my aunt’s and cousin’s names in pink neon lights. I want one for my bedroom.
5.3/4 After a beautiful breakfast got on the train and went to New Cross. Check my purse and count a measly £2.50 in change. Dodge the drug dealers, the scary dogs and find all the Elton i can on my ipod.