1. I am a fan of NZ Karen Walker. This tee is 100% silk. I love it when when a bit of cool meets a lot of luxury.
2. Luella gets me waving my Union Jack with pride. An unstoppable British talent who also has quite a hot man. This trench is bang on trend with it’ s bright block colour, and as always with Bartley, her designs feature edgy detail. Note the military shoulders and the black zip.
3. The latest boutique success story at Urban Outfitters is A.P.C Madras. Inspired by a documentary, the design duo jetted off to see the country for themselves. The result is a summer collection with the colours of India and a casual cool needed for long hot days. Plus, all the manufacturing of the collection has remained local. And lets not forget – its APC for under £100. Everyone is a winner!
4. In my mind, one can never have enough biker jackets. Normally, I tend to go with Kate Moss’ Topshop efforts. But this is a strong contender. The rest of April 77 Records collection @ Urban Outfitters looks a bit like Moss’ wardrobe. Only a good thing, in my book. I love, love, love the zips. One can never have enough zips either.
5. Perfect with jeans or with leggings, Karen Walker’s tees are fast becoming a favourite. And perhaps best wait till it gets a bit warmer. Nothing worse than having to cover a good tee up!
3/4. I adore these but quite frankly I just couldn’t pull them off. Height, weight and my big brother getting all the leg in the family makes these a no-go area for me. But if you have legs like Jordan Dunn, go for it. The rest of the SIWYdenim is as equally desirable yet tragically inaccessible for those like me. On a different note: why do I still love tye dye?