1. Drew Barrymore: Drew is officially my new favourite A-Lister. Like the fine wine Ive never drunk, she gets better with age. This Giambattista Valli dress says it all:
2. Sophia Bush: Sophia is a hit or miss girl. This outfit has incorporated every trend going, but she manages not to overbake them. It makes my list because of the pure aesthetic of the outfit, though I’m not sure it would work anywhere but in LA.
3. Matilda Ledger and family: These outfits are made by the fact they are not styled or planned intricately, yet they achieve a similar level of stylishness. Who knew that casual and striking colours mixed!?
4. Zac Efron: Zac is working the perfect skinny suit look, he does not look stitched into the suit but rather it hangs comfortably. Such a cut suggests fine tailoring without the need for the expense. Also charcoal is a better shade of black on men than plain or matte black.
5. Zoe Saldana: this Star Trek star dresses down and looks fabulous in this grey dress. Ladies take note, this is how to do smart casual.
3/4. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon: this notoriously unfashionable pair have really embraced the easter spirit. Proof that some problems are not solved by throwing money at them.