1. What: ‘Day of the Dead’ playsuit.
2. Where: topshop.com
3. Why: I love playsuits.
4. How much: £28.00
5. And: Perfect for summer days in the park with cropped denim jacket or nights on the town with black tights and black biker jacket.
3/4. Does Topshop ever get it wrong?
1. What: Barbara Hulanicki for Topshop
2. Where: www.topshop.com
3. Why: love the print. This collection was supposed to be inspired by Hulanicki’s return to illustration.
4. How much: only 30 quid!
5. Good for: Nights out with opaque tights and platforms or spring days with leggings and plimsolls
3/4. It sure looks tight! Wear bravely or like me, opt for one size up.
1. What: The Icon. Nine West meets New Balance
2. Where: www.ninewest/newbalance.com
3 .Why: Vintage nylon’s straight out the ’70s
4. How much: $89.00
5. Good for: colour, cycling, and getting from A to B quickly, comfortably and stylishly
3/4. US only. At least we can look…